At Nautilus, fitness isn’t just a job, it’s our passion. We strive to improve the health and wellbeing of everyone who works with us because we see the benefits of a happier, more productive, engaged and creative workforce. Our culture is one that promotes work life balance; offers continuing education on topics ranging from improving workplace skills to better financial security; and promotes the importance of getting involved and giving back to the community.
We're a leading marketer and developer of health and fitness products with some of the most recognized brands in the industry, including Nautilus®, Bowflex®, Octane Fitness®, Schwinn® Fitness and Universal®. We are currently recruiting for a Speech Analytics Analyst to join our Contact Center Operations team at our headquarters in Vancouver, WA.
Nautilus is seeking a Speech Analytics Analyst who is responsible for the analysis of customer interactions utilizing CallMiner, a speech analytics solution. This position will report to the Supervisor of Contact Center Support. On this team, you will be challenged to identify opportunities to improve our quality of service, mitigate risk for compliance violations, work collaboratively with a team and cross-functional teams, understand the business objectives and goals, analyze audio-based data sets for critical insights, identify patterns and trends, as well as communicating analysis and proposing solutions.
The ideal candidate must be a highly-disciplined self-starter with solid collaboration and communication skills. This person should thrive on data analysis, possess strong analytical skills, have solid root-cause analysis skills, excellent attention to detail and is experienced in clearly communicating potential opportunities / solutions, succinctly to a wide audience.
Day-to-day responsibilities include: Working with a team to construct searches/categories queries, spot trends/patterns, and complete root-cause analysis. Packaging and delivering findings and/or summaries with recommendations to solve business problems based on analysis of interaction data. Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal Program Manager, as well as business partners and stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIREMENTS EDUCATIONS/EXPERIENCETo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Creation and/or maintenance of search and category queries ensuring optimal results.
- Creation and/or maintenance of reports, dashboards within speech analytics solution.
- Creation and/or maintenance of reports using excel.
- Identify trends in key measures or critical business problems, and recommend solution(s) for process improvements, effectiveness, efficiency, or to enhance the customer’s experience.
- Conduct root - cause analysis of interaction data, identify trends/patterns or correlations.
- Package and deliver key findings effectively to Program Manager as well as key stakeholders and upper management.
- Collaboratively participate in weekly call quality calibration sessions with department contact center managers & supervisors.
- Observe and monitor implemented solutions.
- Deliver accurate and thorough analysis by deadline.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as assigned.
- Use interaction data to deliver actionable insights that drive quantifiable improvements to customer experience and agent performance, as well as a deeper insight into KPI performance and trends.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and excellent communication in all interactions with team, business partners, and cross-functional teams.
- Other duties and tasks may be assigned as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or 2-5 years related experience.
- Experience with CallMiner and/or speech analytics software.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a contact center environment is desired.
- 2 years of experience in preparing detailed analysis and reporting with high degree of proficiency and accuracy.
- Exceptionally strong analytical and quantitative skills are essential to execute the job.
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities or requirements in a fast-paced environment is a must; ability to change approach and/or methods to best fit the situation/audience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (specifically Power Point and Excel; pivot tables, V-lookups, formulas, and importing of data) is required.
- Work in open workspace office environment.
- An enthusiastic, self-starter and team player who can articulate assumptions, methods, analysis results to peers, and management.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships across the organization.
- Exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views; contribute to building a positive team spirit; support everyone's efforts to succeed.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) match, ESPP, life & accident insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, wellness program, tuition reimbursement, product discounts and free use of our employee fitness center for yourself and spouse.
Nautilus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In demonstration of our commitment to a healthier lifestyle, we are proud to be a smoke-free campus.